I’ve never had the urge to put a blogroll on my site – why send people to other blogs as soon as they get to yours? – but since it’s Web Week here at sarah kate style (if you’ll let me use alliteration and call it that), I’d like to give a shout-out to some of my favorite blogs.
1.Cupcakes and Cashmere: Okay, so everyone reads this blog. But Emily’s blog is definitely the one that inspired me to make my own. I don’t think I’ve ever disliked any of her outfits, and everything she makes looks so. darn. good. I would trade my closet for her’s any day.
2. Cheetah is the New Black: I so admire Alicia’s style – she’s completely mastered the whole edgy-cool look. Plus, I completely hated wedge sneakers (and still dislike most pairs) until I saw her wear those Isabel Marant ones.
3. Atlantic-Pacific: There are a lot of days when I wish I was Blair – she looks fabulous in everything she wears, and everything she wears is fabulous. I don’t know if I could ever pull off the look above, but a girl can dream, right?
4. Ladies in Navy: I just love how Kelsey styles things – and the fact that she re-wears pieces, something that I don’t always see in other bloggers. Plus, just like Emily of C&C, her food posts always make me hungry.
5. Gal Meets Glam: How adorable is Julia? Besides the fact that I love every one of her outfits, I love her writing, her perspective, and her mission of everyday glam.
6. Luella & June: Can we talk about how obsessed I am with Bradley’s blog? Besides the fact that I adore her website design and “about” page (seriously considering stealing that idea), I love her style, her collages, her writing, the insanely awesome and stylish things she finds – and I totally can’t wait to see wedding photos.
What are some of your favorite fashion blogs? If you write a fashion blog, leave a link in the comments and I’ll be sure to check it out!
Follow along: Instagram • Pinterest • Tumblr • Twitter • Facebook • Bloglovin