1. Sweater Love // I’ve been looking to stock up on extra-warm sweaters lately, and H&M was my first stop (as always). This one is unbelievably soft, substantial and not itchy, and the pattern works all season long.
2. Pep Talk Generator // This website is just the thing if you’re feeling down, or stressed out, or if you just need a little reassurance. It’s exactly what it says it is: a pep talk generator.
3. French Pop // I saw this music video a while ago – and while the song is catchy (despite the fact that it’s about a cheating girlfriend), it’s the video that I really love. It’s such a creative interpretation of the lyrics, and it’s just beautiful to watch.
4. Sweden Dreaming // Motherhood Around the World is easily my favorite feature on Cup of Jo, and this is the installment I was waiting for: parenting in Sweden. I fully intend to live there one day, and this post reconfirmed my love for the country (like this sentiment: “It’s cold and rainy, so let’s go to IKEA!”)
5. IKEA // Little known fact (haha): I’m sort of obsessed with IKEA. I was just there the other day, and aside from a bunch of magical Christmas decorations, they have new stuffed animals that were designed by children across the world. And naturally, they’re all perfectly quirky – like this neon unicorn.
6. Funny Stuff // I saw this link on Cup of Jo a while back, and I think it’s just too funny – these are the three universal New Yorker cartoon captions.
7. Short Stories // Like the (very weird) stories, love the cover.
8. Must-Read // In case you don’t watch Orange is the New Black, or if you don’t remember Piper’s rant on this subject, please read this article. It’s about everyone’s favorite poem, “The Road Not Taken,” and how everyone completely misinterprets it.
9. For Food Lovers // I haven’t watched this whole series yet, but it’s very cool – and guaranteed to make you hungry.
10. Cream Scones // I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve made these scones in the last month – they’re quick to make and without a doubt the best scones I’ve ever had. Make them at your own risk.
Follow along: Instagram • Pinterest • Tumblr • Twitter • Facebook • Bloglovin