Welcome to a new feature! As I turn sarah kate style into more of a lifestyle blog, I’m going to be including an ever-so-slightly wider variety of content. Since I spend my fair share of time on the internet, and periodically find some pretty great stuff, I thought it was only the generous thing to do to share my findings with you (you’re welcome).
1. Flair // Ban.do has been one of my favorite brands for years, and they’re becoming pretty well-known now – plus, they’re expanding on the stuff they sell. Everything they offer is awesome (if you don’t believe me, check them out here), but right now, I especially love their flair packs, and I’m hoping to add them to my collection of ban.do gear soon.
2. Metallic Tee // I am a total sucker for Zara tees. I hoard them. This one is cute, metallic, cheap, and dons an inspirational message. There’s no reason not to buy it.
3. Cool Font // If you know me, you know I am obsessed with fonts. (Seriously, my idea of a fun Friday night is browsing font sites. Okay. that’s kind of an exaggeration, but you get my point.) Typically, I look for the perfect sans serif or pretty script fonts to use in blog collages, but I recently stumbled across this unique one – and I’m smitten. Download it for free here.
4. Cactus Piñatas // I don’t think I’ve encountered a piñata since I was about 8, but I think that has to change. I happen to be obsessed with cacti, which is why I was drawn to these – aren’t they just such a perfectly cute decoration? And they’re not hard to make, which is something I always look for in DIYs (I am supremely un-crafty).
5. Bright Wallpaper // You’ve probably seen the free computer wallpapers over at Design Love Fest (if not, prepare to fall down a rabbit hole of gorgeousness) – and the latest ones are awesome. I’m downloading them right now, and you should too.
6. Chocolate Cake // I have had a huge, intense craving for cake lately. In my search for something quick and delicious to fill the cake-shaped void in my life, I came across this recipe. Certainly not simple, but I really, really want to make it. Maybe someday.
7. Simple DIY // Another DIY. I have no need for a washi tape-covered box, but I want to make a bunch of them. This is for you if you’re in need of cute, creative present-wrapping ideas.
8. Perfect Shop // I found this shop while I was searching for magazines, and they have some really awesome stuff. Stuff I don’t need, but stuff I want nonetheless. Sigh.
9. F21 Branded Shop // Forever 21 has had its ups and downs. The past few years of merchandise have been a bit disappointing, but they’ve recently come out with a curated shop of cool brands – and I have to say, it’s pretty great.
10. Blog I Love // I find everything about this blog immensely appealing. I think it speaks for itself, so head on over and get sucked in.
Follow along: Instagram • Pinterest • Tumblr • Twitter • Facebook • Bloglovin