I know that just about every blog has done some holiday gift guide at this point (or is bound to do one soon), and I hate feeling clichéd, but what’s the good of having a blog if you can’t make a gift guide? It’s kind of fun for me, anyway, to pull together some stuff that I wouldn’t mind receiving, along with things I think it’d be fun to give. And the gift guides I see on other blogs are sometimes a little ridiculous – a $200 purse, a pair of shoes…maybe it’s just me, but when it comes to gift giving, I’ve always liked the idea of giving a bunch of smaller, fun gifts that the person wouldn’t normally buy for themselves (and that don’t leave me broke – because I love my family and friends, but it’s the thought that counts, not the price tag). Here are some of my favorite ideas – and, for your convenience, they’re all $25 or less.
1. Unique, architectural ornaments to brighten up your tree.
2. I’ve yet to meet anyone who doesn’t appreciate being given cool art.
3. The quintessential stocking stuffer: tiny, luxurious nail polishes.
4. Bright, quirky pencils for the friend who has everything.
5. You can’t go wrong with Clinique’s black honey – it’s beautiful on everyone. (I swear by it)
6. Cute? Check. Functional? Check. Everyone could use one of these kits.
7. Rich leather gloves, just because.
8. Pigmented, light, definitely not sticky – plus, this gloss just looks pretty.
9. Simple, personalized stationary is thoughtful and useful.
10. Doesn’t washi tape make everyone happy?
11. The softest drapey, pale pink sweater that’ll work well into spring. (I’m wearing it as I type this!)
12. Glitzy earrings to bring a little sparkle to anyone’s life.
13. Simple, pretty, gold-plated studs that you could give to anyone on your list.
14. A cool, minimalist purse that works year-round.
15. This hand creme is beautifully scented and a total luxury.
16. You can brush up on your French with this seasonally-appropriate classic.
17. Pretty pens are always appreciated.
18. A thick magazine is a unique (and aesthetically pleasing) gift.
19. Glittery bangles are perfect for holiday parties.
20. Ban.do bobby pins are just the best.
21. 2015 is fast approaching – surprise your friend with a cute calendar for her desk.
22. For those who love to cook – even if they already have one, this recipe box is too pretty to pass up.
23. Delicate, pretty and for a good cause? This bracelet is a perfect stocking stuffer.
24. I just bought this book and can’t wait to read it – great for the bookworms in your life who’ve already read just about everything.
25. Rifle Paper Co. journals are just so pretty – and since I already have enough notebooks to last a few years, I’ll have to satisfy my addiction through buying them for others.
Follow along: Instagram • Pinterest • Tumblr • Twitter • Facebook • Bloglovin