Just when we thought the famed Target designer collaborations couldn’t get any better, Target announced their holiday partnership with Neiman Marcus. It’s a well-rounded collection, featuring clothes and accessories for everyone, home décor, and gifts aplenty. These six things are my picks from the bunch, separated into two lists – things to give to friends and hostesses alike, and things to treat yourself to this holiday season (the collection goes live tomorrow).
1. Band of Outsider Cookie Cutters: Probably the cutest, quirkiest, most original cookie cutters I’ve ever seen – sure to be a hit with anyone who loves to bake.
2. Tracy Reese Dessert Plates: Perfect for the classy hostess (they’re trimmed with 18K gold).
3. Marc Jacobs Pouches: No one would be disappointed if they found this multi-funtional metallic leather clutch/cosmetic pouch under the tree. No one.
4. Lela Rose Lace Top: So gorgeous and feminine, it could easily transition from dressy to casual and pair with everything in your closet. For bonus points, pair with one of the aforementioned pouches.
5. Brian Atwood Studded Gloves: The classic opera glove suddenly became un-stuffy. Perfect for all black-tie events this holiday season (or for days when you just feel like playing dress-up).
6. Thom Browne Blazer: The most perfectly classic blazer ever. This piped wool one will take you well into the early months of spring.
Follow along: Instagram • Pinterest • Tumblr • Twitter • Facebook • Bloglovin